I was frustrated and not satisfied with my class assignment this week, so I decided to take my camera and hop down to the touristy parts of London and take some photos.
It was night time, which meant long exposures and a lot of blurry shots. like this one:
I eventually figured out the makeshift tripod:
Speaking of problem solving.... the power of correct exposure:
LIGHTS OFF:
LIGHTS ON:
These two shots were mess-ups, but I find them aesthetically pleasing, nevertheless. Shutter Speed is my favorite adjustment, I feel like there's a lot of creative possibilities.
Here are a few others, I particularly enjoyed.











Some good opening shots of London. I particularly like no.6 with the dancing light trails.
ReplyDeleteObviously at night the low light encourages the use of high ISO settings. To avoid the noisy image quality that leads to this always try and avoid using the highest ISO offered by your camera. Just reducing the ISO by one stop can make an enormous difference.